Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Walter Egan: You are a Magnet, and He's Stealing Your Limelight

Well, so I've been trying to get myself to write about the event that I had to work at the other day, where I was serving at the UT game, but I've been distracted by my other job. And I just haven't wanted to revisit that night.

Fortunately, on the cab ride home, I was treated to a rendition of Walter Egan's "Magnet and Steel", which in turn led me to look it up on YouTube. I was so caught by his camera-mooning, I was all like this:




So I decided to make him a best hits collage:



I love how he looks like he has a Brady Bunch intro screen all to himself. He'd probably love that. Look how much everyone else is enjoying it:



But the best is yet to come. Check out this Thriller Rip-off. There is a werewolf transformation scene, okay? You won't be disappointed.

1 comment:

  1. God willing, I'll be contributing this kind of commentary a lot more often. I hate my job with an acidic and fathomless enmity. Getting laid off would be a blessing.

    ReplyDelete